Relaxation Quotes To Help Get Centered
We live in a time of constant noise, distraction and increased technology.
We see upwards of 4,000 signals and ads a day and have a battle for our attention.
I noticed that when I started to focus on my self I was ironically able to focus on my business.
So the team and I here decided to put together a bunch of our favorite quotes for anyone to enjoy.
If our readers have any favorites do let me know!
1. A wonderful quote to from the Chinese.
2. The mind will answer most questions if it learns to relax and wait for the answer.
3. A calm mind is the ultimate weapon against challenges.
1. Calmness is the cradle of power.
2. Well Can't Argue with these Guys!
3. Another Chinese one from the list.
Quotes About Effort
1. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
2. Work hard to get good then work hard to get better.
3. In all human affairs there are efforts and there are results and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result.
Quotes about Trying
1. I agree completely.
2. Mistakes are proof that a person is trying.
3. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Quotes About the Mind
1. The Sky is not the limit...but...
2. The strongest muscle and worst enemy is the mind. Train it well.
3. Mind: A beautiful servant and a dangerous master.
Be Present Quotes
1. True wealth is celebrating the present moment.
3. Spontaneity is being present in the present.
So which one above is the favorite? My personal one (selfishly) is the one we created on this blog, which isn't here but:
"People are in a hurry to learn patience."
Ok all kidding aside, let me know which ya enjoyed in the comments!